Posted to alt.food.wine
Richard Neidich Richard Neidich is offline

Default New Total Wine in Sacramento, CA

Here in NC I agree on the attempt at Bait and Switch...

However they have some P. Javilliar Meurseult from 2005 and it is a House
Direct for them. Meaning buy direct and use local dist for drayage
only.(costco method)

My Total Wine has a pretty good selection at OK pricing...not really cheaper
than anyone else as the marketplace caused the non effiecient model to
change the method of gouging.

Glad to have them...wish they were new again here when you could get GREAT
wines as specials.