Posted to alt.food.wine
AxisOfBeagles[_2_] AxisOfBeagles[_2_] is offline

Default New Total Wine in Sacramento, CA

I noticed quite a few large selections of big name negociant wines, and
some extensive inventory of labels that I absolutely did not recognize
- possibly 'house brands'?

Amazing number of personnel - and most were ever-present, keen to try
to help. As always, I politely decline help - I can browse quite ably
all by myself. Sure was pleased with some of those prices tho. Good
thought - they may be 'opening day' prices, and I might want to scour
the inventory online and go pick up any that are particularly good
bargains before those prices disappear.