Posted to rec.arts.tv, alt.tv.food-network, rec.food.cooking
bat_flip bat_flip is offline

Default ÔÙ[ZKR ÛY[XY H ÛÛÚÚ[(tm)È Ú] Ø[(tm) H Y% Fried Cheese Ravioli with Tomato Pepper Relish and Artichoke Caper Dip

On Jan 22, 1:17 pm, > wrote:
> For awhile, I've really been wanting to give a Sandra Lee recipe a run thru.
> But I am also a cheap *******. I don't want to spend $20 on something that I
> suspect will be inedible. But the recipes fascinate me, since they're usually
> done so badly. As a tech writer, I have a high respect for a well constructed
> recipe... since it's basically tech writing with food. Carefully constructed
> instructions that should hopefully bring you to a successful result.

*snip!*

> But look!! Giada also has a recipe for fried ravioli, and this one has
> breading. And unsurprisingly, relies on pantry staples, as most of her recipes
> do. Bring it on!!

Wow! Thanks for the read. Semi-Ho sauce sounds like after my dog
would eat it, his lick his
tush to kill the after taste.

I've had pretty decent luck with Giada's recipes. I tip my hat to you
for trying anything Semi-Ho whips up.

The artichoke sauce/dip/horror looks like barf. Like food poisoning
barf from bad mac-n-cheese. Not that
you did anything wrong. All Semi-Ho's stuff looks nasty.

LMAO on the ravioli pictures. That is too funny.

Bat