Posted to rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.food-network,rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default Semi-Homemade Cooking With Sanda Led Fried Cheese Ravioli with Tomato Pepper Relish and Artichoke Caper Dip

In article >,
"Default User" > wrote:

> Dan Abel wrote:
>
> > In article >, > wrote:
> >
> > > For awhile, Ive really been wanting to give a Sandra Lee recipe a
> > > run thru. But I am also a cheap *******. I dont want to spend $20
> > > on something that I suspect will be inedible.

> > Most of Sandra Lee's recipes cost nothing. You just go out to your
> > pantry to get the ingredients. That way you don't have to pay for
> > them.

> You have a magic pantry that fills itself up?

It's called "sarcasm". I am getting so tired of Sandra Lee talking
about her pantry, as though it has a life of its own. Obviously, the
reason it always has every ingredient she needs for a particular show is
that somebody is in charge of buying those ingredients for that show,
and making sure that the pantry looks generously full. They
occasionally show Sandra Lee in the pantry, and it isn't much smaller
than my whole house.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA