Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
piya piya is offline

Default my tea turned blue !!!

hey, thanks for the replies... !!

yes, my water, unfiltered has a pH of 8... however, the water, once
filtered, which is how I make the tea, has a pH of 7... so alkaline water
wouldn't seem to be an issue..

iron I am not sure about... again, I use a filter, which may or may not
affect iron levels... but sounds plausible.. (if this is the case, I need to
worry about the water, not the tea !!)

Toci - it looks a bit blue sober or drunk !! - actually, probably looks
more blue sober - drunk I wouldn't care..!! (it's a blue tinge, not a pure
blue)

Cheers, thanks, Andrew

(drinking a riesling atm)

4.196...