Posted to rec.food.equipment
[email protected] harnish@hfx.eastlink.ca is offline

Default LF replacement parts for a Philips HR 7805/A Combo Stand Mixer,Food Processor & Blender

On Dec 5 2007, 10:03*am, Pierre > wrote:

> > > Looks like that link had a digit left off. *Try this one:http://www.spares2go.co.uk/browse/PH...EEL_STIRRER/m1...

On Dec 5 2007, 6:19 pm, "
> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 8:12 am, wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have any experience ordering from the UK - just wondering
> > what customs and duty might be applicable if I buy this part. Looks
> > like it would be roughly $30 or so once converted to Canadian Funds
> > which seems quite reasonable to me.

As a follow-up, I was able to get this part from the UK and it arrived
today, January 21, 2008 after ordering it in early December. The part
cost approximately $43 in Canadian funds. I can vouch that Spares to
Go is a valid company and sent my part.

http://www.spares2go.co.uk/

Thanks to all who gave input.