Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] poopoopuerh@gmail.com is offline

Default "The Leaf", a Free Tea Magazine

In the true spirit of Cha Dao, we are proud to introduce The Leaf, Tea
Magazine, offering steeping after steeping of tea wisdom written by
and translated from some of the most famous authors in the tea world;
and it's all completely free!

We will feature articles by Zhou Yu, Master Ling Ping Xiang, Chen Zhi
Tong, Huang Chan Fang, James Norwood Pratt, Aaron Fisher, Jeffrey
McCloud, Scott Wilson, Mary Heiss and so many more...

Learning about Chinese tea is difficult for the English speaker, and
so much of today's information is coming from merchants and vendors
with financial agendas. Let us instead explore the world of tea
together, and pure-heartedly share our knowledge beyond the
marketplace to the quiet tea room where the kettle is boiling and only
the Leaf awaits us.

Come and visit us at: www.the-leaf.org