Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Thumbody Thumbody is offline

Default Unsweetened Cranberry Juice

On Jan 2, 1:27*pm, "W. Baker" > wrote:
> I just saw an Ocean Spray (the cranberry people hee in theUS) ad for a new
> product for no sugar at all cranberry juice. *Have any of you seen, bought
> or tried this? *Unless it has some artificial sweeteners in it it shuld be
> plenty sour! *Any thought, ideas, etc.
>
> Wendy * *

Try Old Orchard Healthy Balance. It's sweetened with Splenda and only
has 6 carbs for 8 oz. I like it much better and they have different
flavors, ie Apple Raspberry, Apple Cranberry, Cran Grape. Old
Orchard, in it's non-diet state, can be found in most grocery stores
but you have to look for the diet or ask the store manager to carry
more.