Posted to rec.crafts.winemaking
[email protected] doublesb@hotmail.com is offline

Default Septic System Problems From Using Sanitizing Agents & Cleansers

Use Oxiclean. Use nothing else. Even use it for your wash with no
other detergent. It's oxygen bleach and good for septics. I use it for
everything, and I mean everything. DO not use anything with chlorine
bleach in it. Check the labels on granulated dishwashing detergents.
Again, don't use hypoclorite stuff. There are dishwashing detergents
with only soda ash( Potassium bicarbonate and water glass. Use that.
That should get you going in the right direction.