Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lee[_13_] Lee[_13_] is offline

Default To Toast or Not to Toast Bread?

"Andy" <q> wrote in message ...
> Sqwertz said...
>

>> Did anybody see wqhat Andy, the newly diagnosed diabetic, had for
>> breakfast this morning? Check out alt.binaries.food.
>>
>> Yeah - I feel real sorry for this "diabetic".
>>
>> -sw

> wartz,
>
> Oops... what did I have for breakfast this morning???
>
> Andy

IIRC, you posted a picture of Maple Gold Maple syrup, Edy's Grand Mint
Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, Ben and Jerry's Vanilla Ice cream, Haagen Dasz
Coffee Ice Cream, Haagen Dasz Strawberry Sorbet, Hershey's Genuine Chocolate
Flavor Syrup, a package of (probably) Eggos waffles and a tub of Cool whip.

In the second picture, all of this was assembled with strawberries added.

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Great food for the diabetic.