Posted to rec.food.cooking
Felice Felice is offline

Default Slow roasting a rib of beef (well done)

"pulck" > wrote in message
> I'd like to try slow roasting a rib of beef for Christmas day, but the
> in-laws will not eat anything bloody. Is there a sure-fire way of
> getting this right? And is this the best way to do a roast beef if it
> needs to be well done.
>
> (BTW I'm in the UK, so centigrade temperatures would be preferable to
> fahrenheit.)
>
> Thanks.

You'll get your requested time-and-temp answers but might I suggest my
son-in-law's solution: do two roasts, starting one earlier than the other
for the well-done crowd.

When my husband had his first encounter with my mother's well-done roast, he
almost wept.

Felice