Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Help with a Pork Butt

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Janet Wilder wrote:
>> Dave Bugg wrote:
>>
>>> Why haven't you read the archives?

>> Your link was the first time I've seen a reference to archives.

> The archive is Google Groups. Most newbs think GG is a newsreader, which it
> isn't. It is an archive that allows access to a newsserver.Go to google
> groups .. alt.food.barbecue. Enter the search that you are looking for. It
> will bring up all past threads relating to the topic you're searching for.
> It used to be called Deja News.

Well, I'm not a newbie and I use a real live newsreader and news
service. Have been on Usenet since 1995. On other groups, my
newsreader's search feature works just fine. Didn't even think of going
to Google Groups (and yes I know it replaced Deja News) because I don't
read newsgroups on Google.

I'm ever so sorry I bothered you. Please forgive me for posting on your
hallowed space.
--
Janet Wilder
Bad spelling. Bad punctuation