Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg Dave Bugg is offline

Default Help with a Pork Butt

Janet Wilder wrote:
> Dave Bugg wrote:
>

>> Why haven't you read the archives?

> Your link was the first time I've seen a reference to archives.

The archive is Google Groups. Most newbs think GG is a newsreader, which it
isn't. It is an archive that allows access to a newsserver.Go to google
groups .. alt.food.barbecue. Enter the search that you are looking for. It
will bring up all past threads relating to the topic you're searching for.
It used to be called Deja News.

> I was
> trying to do a search on the term using my newsreader. Nothing came
> up. I guess it's because everything was archived elsewhere. <g>

Really? I entered 'bbq pork butt' into google and got 43,400 hits. The first
hit on the list was http://www.bbqdan.com/smoking/butt_basic1.html I don't
vouch for the information --- 'cause I didn't do much more than glance at
it -- but it is an example of what came up.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com