Posted to alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.food.cooking,alt.music.pink-floyd
Wavy G[_3_] Wavy G[_3_] is offline

Default Three (3) Things that Happened Today that Made Me Feel Good.

Don't fight it, Bobo Bonobo(R)...Just lie down and try to relax:

>On Dec 18, 2:01 pm, Wavy G > wrote:
>> 1) I got my bank card back from the bank (last night, in a drunken
>> stupor, I left my card in the automated teller machine). Now I purchase
>> consumer goods again! Hooray.

>HOORAY FOR CONSUMER GOODS!
>>
>> 2) I had the best omelette I've ever had. I MADE IT MYSELF! I had some
>> "ham" leftover from a family Christmas party last week, three eggs, and
>> some American "cheese" in my electric icebox. So I thought to myself,
>> "Wavy G, we have an opportunity, here. You know how you're always
>> pining for omelettes, but you never do anything about it? Well, don't
>> you see? It's all coming together! We can make an omelette NOW!!!" So
>> I made it. The egg "flipping" part was a bit of a disaster. I cursed
>> several times. However, the end result was so ****ing good, it more
>> than made up for the struggle.

>You have an "electric icebox" AND government cheese?
>>
>> 3) A retarded boy waved at me. I was out walking the dog, when the
>> special needs school bus drove by. I stopped right at the edge of the
>> road, and ratcheted up on the leash so the dog wouldn't dart out into
>> the road, and stood there waiting for the bus to pass, when I saw a
>> retarded boy, sitting in won of the seats, peering out the window and
>> waving at me. It was won of those things that just warms your spirit,
>> during this, the season of perpetual joy. (Of course, for all I know,
>> he could have been waving at the tree stump behind me, but I'll give him
>> the benefit of the doubt.)
>>

>You should invite the retarded boy over for some "cheese."
>You and the retarded boy might be able to feel good TOGETHER!

Yeah, I should! I wish there was a way to get ahold of the retarded
boy, because we could certainly have fun together. I would, of course,
have to contact his parents and find out if it is okay to hang out with
their retarded son, but aside from that, it should be "easy street." I
would teach him the ways of the world, and he would remind me of the
best methods for rolling "Play-Doh" and such. I could make him won (1)
of my special omelettes, and sit back and observe his critiques. THIS
WOULD BE GREAT!!!1! How do I get in touch with this retarded boy????/?

>He might be able to help you with some of your...ahem..."special
>needs."

Eh-heh. Yeah. That was hilarious. Heh. Umm....

--
"Memo to God: Last two things to do: (1) Cancel Wavy. (2) Turn out the lights."
--Mimus submits a rewrite for the ending of The Bible.

* *
* Wavy G *
* mail me at: *
* godsspeciallamb @ gmail.com *