Old 16-12-2007, 03:47 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default joy of cooking 1962

Oh pshaw, on Sat 15 Dec 2007 08:45:14p, honeybunch meant to say...

The recipe in my 1962 edition of The Joy of Cooking for gingerbread
men on page 677 is worn out. I cant read the number of cups of flour
needed. I would be grateful it anyone has this old copy and would
tell me about the flour. This is a great recipe. It has no eggs and
the gingerbread just gets better and better as it ages. Thanks very
much.

Sorry, thought I had it, but mine is 1964.

--
Wayne Boatwright

Date: Dec 13,2007

Countdown 'til Christmas