Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Sonoran Dude[_2_] Sonoran Dude[_2_] is offline

Default Get back OT Booger!

Gunner wrote:
> This Class warrior BS has run its course Booger, you are behaving childishly
> stupid and asinine.
>
> You must learn to give logical facts, seperate assumptions and rid your
> posts of your desire for us to know you are of "American Nobility" stock.
> It's like your ultra-patriotism,...who cares??? This is about Mexican
> Cooking. Your faux Neo-Nazi BS is .... well, its the talk of little boy
> scared of the dark. Grow up.

He did sort of lose his train of thought there... this is all about
Mexican cooking not who's penis is bigger. Good point. Too bad he is too
scared to go down and get some authentic Mexican food from people trying
to better themselves by running a taco truck. Those fancy sit down
restaurant owners he enjoys so much probably started selling food at
swap meets, road side carts or peddling tamales door to door.
Good food is a luxury we can all afford even if it's beans and rice...
OK Wayne, it's your turn...