Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
:-/ :-/ is offline

Default Alameda Swap Meet (Welcome Back Booger)

On Dec 13, 10:54�am, Sonoran Dude > wrote:
> Why TF don't you move if you hate it so
> much?

Why should Americans move? This is OUR land, bought and paid for.

Contrary to all Mexican lies, we did not "steal" half their country,
we paid $12 million for the existing Mexican government to *cede*
claim to land they didn't want to develop. They invited American
entrepreneurs like Austin and Foxen to develop it, then, when more
Americans made the Mexican government nervous, they tried to run them
out.

So, Texas became independent, then a territory of the USA, and then
the US government wanted to move the border 100 miles south, and the
Mexicans murdered 16 US soldiers over that, and my ancestors kicked
Mexican ass all the way back to Mexico City.

One of my relatives was Ambrose Sevier, who went down to Queretaro
with the revised Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. The US congress met in
closed session and determined that they didn't *want* Mexicans to be
US citizens. The Mexican government agreed to the revised treaty and
moved to repatriate their people back to Mexico.

But, over the last 150 years, millions of Mexicans have snuck into our
country illegally, and the crisis is coming to a head. When the
reconquista radicals started waving their buzzard flags in our
streets, they woke up a lot of resentment amongst Real Americans.

>I hear Minneapolis has great Mexican food.

I don't have any relatives there. My maternal grandparents were born
in Marshalltown, Iowa, my paternals in South Dakota, and Kansas.

I was just watching a news article on TV about Marshalltown. It is now
swarming with Mexicans, and the mayor is claiming that he *needs* the
Mexicans to do the work.

Some of the Mexican meatcutters who work at the Swift meatpacking
company came from this county several years ago when the welfare
department gave them bus tickets to avoid paying welfare.

Other Mexicans jumped the fence, overstayed their visas, etc, and ICE
is arresting them in raids. And American meatcutters can't get the
Iowa jobs because employers *prefer* Mexicans over Whites.

And here in the central valley, Americans can't get meatcutting jobs
because the contractors are Mexicans and they only hire Mexicans.

My grandfather lived in Marshalltown and worked on the Minneapolis and
St. Louis Railroad, which was in and out of bankruptcy for decades. My
uncles went off and joined the Navy because of the poor economy in
Iowa. One uncle was killed by the
Japanese while trying to stop their invasion of Java in 1942.

Our people built this country, they fought for it and died for it, and
now sleazy politicians want to replace our people with Mexican
criminals.

Shameful. It's shameful.

Now go back to your beer guzzling and diarrhea.