Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Will Yardley Will Yardley is offline

Default Water - I've seen the light!

On 2007-12-10, Danica > wrote:

> I would like to mention that my tea group in LA has tried a lot of
> waters, the 365 Whole Foods water is preferred spring water.

(this is the same as Crystal Geyser, btw). I like Volvic as well, but
it's more expensive, has to travel farther, and doesn't come in gallon
bottles. Arrowhead Mills is the other brand that's commonly available
here, and its mineral content is all over the place. Sometimes it's
great, but sometimes it's got way too many dissolved solids in it.

I wish there were a way to refill water bottles with spring water, the
same way it is possible with filtered water.