Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Danica Danica is offline

Default Water - I've seen the light!

I would like to mention that my tea group in LA has tried a lot of
waters, the 365 Whole Foods water is preferred spring water. However
a few of us swear by reverse osmosis water to which we add back a few
drops of concentrated ionic minerals (I use concentrace brand). It's
more consistent and better than most spring waters.