Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lewis[_2_] Lewis[_2_] is offline

Default Catering question?

Depends upon all the side dishes you are planning, but
in our catering business we figure 3/4 Lb. raw, untrimmed
meat per person. Served with ranch beans, sourdough bread
and a mixed green salad.

Given the fact that your people are "seniors" they may not
comsume much meat, so you may wish to simply go with
the 1/2 Lb, raw, untrimmed.

Hope this helps,
Lewis

. ..