Posted to rec.food.cooking
Julia Altshuler Julia Altshuler is offline

Default Look for 1980's Quaker Oats Cookie Recipe

Thanks so much! It's been a while since I tried linzer torte again, and
this is the inspiration I've needed.

(For others who might have to look it up as I did, wafer paper is also
called rice paper or ostia. It is starch based and edible.)

--Lia