Posted to rec.food.cooking
Norman Paperman Norman Paperman is offline

Default BAG COFFEE , a new style for coffee drinking ?

http://www.SPAM.com/offerdetail/100172275/Coffee_Spam

> LOL You're not even a good spammer! Can't get the address (which I didn't
> look at) right!

But YOU repeated it for him, didn't you?

> So sorry, we don't give a shit about what you're selling.

"We"? You got a turd in your pocket? I'll bet you a dollar that half of
the people in this newsgroup click on these links, even though they'll deny
it. Think Andy, dee dee, ant their like.