Shelora

Default Guacamole Recipe

I highly recommend buying yourself a molcajete to grind your
ingredients together, then add ripe avocadoes and serve in the
molcajete for an truly authentic look.

4 ripe avocadoes.
1/2 white onion, finely diced (save some for garnish)
1/2 bunch cilantro, leaves only (save some for garnish)
1 ripe roma tomato, chopped for garnish
2 chile serrano, chopped (seeds optional)
sea salt to taste.

Put onion, cilantro, chiles and salt in the molcajete and grind to a
wonderful juicy paste. Add ripe avocado and mix in. Taste for salt and
garnish with diced white onion, chopped tomato and cilantro. Serve
with tortilla chips.