The Ranger

Default Adios!

Linda > wrote in message
news:IDBSb.31956$F15.31109@fed1read06...
> Well I for one haven't been too enthused with this group
> as of late, It's just the other day I checked in and there
> was no new posts other than "Make money fast"
> "Looking for a career change", etc, blah blah blah

One email (for registration), 10 minutes set-up time, and you won't see
many of those subjects (unless someone stupidly replies to them.) Visit:
http://news.cis.dfn.de/

As far as the lack of discussion to date... It happens. Eventually,
something will tickle a regular's fancy and we'll see it, respond to it,
and the 'group'll take off again. It's cyclical.

Oblocalburritoplace: I was shocked to see a placard for tripe and a
poster for [I think; my Spanish can be painfully limited at times]
calf's brain.

The Ranger