Posted to rec.food.baking
Ron Dorland Ron Dorland is offline

Default NYT No-Knead recipe - baking container for same

You can use anything that's ovenproof like a stainless steel saucepan as
long as it has a lid. By the way anybody see last Wednesday's NY
Times...another "no knead" idea. Doesn't require a dutch over..bakes in the
oven and takes a lot less time. Recipe makes 4 loaves so I halved it, baked
one and saved the rest of the dough for later. Worked our REAL
good...better than the original Bittman recipe in my opinion. Try it, and
see. Should be able to get the recipe from www.nytimes.com under "food and
drink"? or this weeks recipes.