Shelora

Default Cactus fruit... no the other one

Could the pitaya be the same as the xoconostle that is used to make a
type of salsa?
The xocos are roasted until soft (making them sweet) and then peeled.
Seeds remmoved that are nestled in the middle. Toate a few chile de
arbol until crispy but not burnt. Grind the chiles, salt and a garlic
cloves in the molcajete and add the the fruit, mixing as you go. Taste
for salt.
Cheers,
Shelora