Old 23-12-2003, 08:28 PM
Wayne Lundberg

Default Christmas breakfast...

"Rich McCormack" wrote in message

For the last 30 years, our family's traditional Christmas breakfast
has centered around Huevos con Chorizo served with soft and crisp

---snip---

My mouth is watering! Make sure you have some chile chipotle on hand to go
with the scrambled eggs and chorizo. Also suggest not adding any chile to
anything you are cooking such as eggs, rice, beans, chorizo.... it's always
best to let your guests add the chile they want. I love it when sitting to a
meal and all the goodies are in small bowls tantalizing me to try this and
that....

Wayne