Posted to rec.food.cooking
Puester Puester is offline

Default (2007-11-23) 200th survey on the RFC site: Excess baggage?

ChattyCathy wrote:
> http://www.recfoodcooking.com/
>
> Vote now (or not)

If an overweight person is large enough to occupy 1 1/2 seats, leaving
me with the "leftover" half, I would be most irate. This has never
happened to me but my husband, who flies often, has often had to "share"
his seat with a biggie, sometimes one on either side.

Flight attendants are usually sympathetic and will reseat him if (and
that's an iffy "IF") there are any spare seats.

I'd like to see all the large people seated together, forced to get
three huge people into a normal sized row. After a few flights like
that they might be more inclined to buy two seats or fly first class....

gloria p

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.