Linda

Default Enchiladas Placeras - Puebla, Mexico

Birriera Guadalajara
Pues SA De CV Constitution
Tijuana, BC

I believe it's about 2 blocks west of Revolution, and then turn right and go
down maybe 3 blocks..

O.k. Wayne, I must tell you, honestly, it is located in the middle of the
red light district...ahem....but nobody bothers you and the restaurant
itself is clean and orderly, and the birria is out of this world!

Linda

Linda
"Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message

> "Linda" > wrote in message

> eat
> > and
> > > >

> ---snip---
> The first place I want to try is Linda's Birria Guadalajara which I have

yet
> to find. Birria tacos are among my favorites and apparently this place is

on