Jim Lane

Default Enchiladas Placeras - Puebla, Mexico

Linda wrote:

> LOL! Everytime I go into Tijuana, all I do is eat all day, eat and eat and
> eat!
>
> Linda
>
> "Wayne Lundberg" > wrote in message
>
>>Shame on you Linda! It's two pm and lunchtime for my Mexican trained
>>stomach.... and not a market style enchilada or taco anywhere in sight!!
>>
>>I'm almost ready to jump in my car and go to Tijuana and stop at the first
>>street food vendor!
>>
>>Wayne

snip

Here's a plot - why don't those of us in the SD-Tijuana area get
together and cruise some street food. Say, once a month and each month a
different person picks the place(s). We could set a common meeting place
based on the area we are hitting.

Hmmmm.