David Wright

Default How common are industrial tacos in mexico?

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 19:24:49 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
> wrote:

>Delimex tacos and tamales are staple items in all supermarkets throughout
>Mexico in the frozen food section which is growing and growing and growing
>as more and more Mexican families migrate into middle and upper class.
>
>I know Delimex because I helped them grow to the 150 million in sales per
>year today. They put out two million taquitos a day from their Chula Vista
>plant and their Monterrey plant in Mexico.
>
>You can buy them in almost any grocery store in the US also. Their tamales
>and taquitos are among the best.
>
>Wayne

Delimex chicken taquitos are usually a staple in our freezer, although
we're out right now. We like them for breakfast, along with some fresh
fruit and salsa. I haven't seen the tamales, but I'll look for them
specifically next shopping trip.

David