Kramer

Default Little Pumkins?

"a1hotfoods" > wrote in message

> > I am not this Tex_Mex. I post as A1 William Barfieldsr and see no reason

> to call myself Tex-Mex. I hope those that don't like the way or contents

of
> my posts to put me in the killfile, because I'm not going to change

because
> so asshole don't like it. There are others lurking that might want the
> recipes that I post sooo...get a life!!!
> --
> William Barfieldsr

William,

Who said I didn't like it?

No, I'm not going to use the killfile as it's for wimps.

You better start listening to your mother: "William, stop being such a
bullshitting sack of horse testicles and stay out of the
alt.food.mexican-cooking newsgroup ! Do it now or I'm gonna get your daddy
to whup your ass".