William Jennings

Default Another version

"David Wright" > wrote in message

> I haven't spent significant time in Waco since the early '60s, but
> quite a bit from the late '30s up till then. Waco was where my dad was
> raised and where my grandparents and assorted great aunts and uncles
> lived. So, Whacky wasn't my image of Waco, but I can see how it might
> be if I'd had your experiences there.
>
> There was another person around here who knew Waco from years back and
> even knew the one-block-long street my family's house was on. We had a
> brief OT discussion about Waco around the time A1 made his appearance,
> which is why I remember where he said he lives.
>
> David, an old pro!

The late 30's? Hey, did you ever meet Bonnie & Clyde? I heard some of
those old stories around Italy and Ennis county.

David, Waco wasn't wacky back then. You must also know the spooky, VA
Mental Hospital is there now.

< We had a
> brief OT discussion about Waco around the time A1 made his appearance,
> which is why I remember where he said he lives.>

I guess that explains it... A1 resides in Semi-Happy Wacky.

It works for me, does it work for you? :-)

doc