Linda

Default Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

"David Wright" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 21:26:24 GMT, "The Tex Mex"
> > wrote:
>
> >It seems A1 is the one to look to for recipes on this news group. Very

few are brave enough to put one out there, because everyone is so quick to
flame. This news group needs to be called the alt.food flame.mexican-flame.
Where are all those good tasting recipes. I would think there would be at
least a half dozen new recipes every day.

> >Guisado de Cerdo(stewed pig)

> Mind telling us where you got that recipe that includes an Italian
> pork product?
>
> BTW, there are hundreds of recipes in the archives of this ng. Those
> of us who have been around for a few years know how to search for
> them. Just use Google Groups, which is easy to do.
>
> Or did you have another point in mind?
>
> David

and actually the group is not only for recipes but rather for the
discussions of Mexican Cooking.
There is a group alt.recipes, that has nothing but recipes posted to it.
Perhaps Mr. A1 (aka Tex-Mex) would feel more comfortable over there.

Linda