Posted to rec.food.baking
peter peter is offline

Default bread machine that makes small loaf?

I borrowed a friend's bread machine. Made 2 loafs so far and decided I want
one myself.

The machine makes 1 or 1.5 lb loafs. I need to make small loafs. Even 1-lb
is too big. Since I like to experiment, the smaller the loaf the better.
Plus, I'm the only person eating the bread anyway.

A quicks search turns up a model called west bend just for dinner
breadmaker. It makes 3/4 lb loaf, and does it in 45 minutes. Quick
turnaround is good for experimenter, but I wonder if 45 minutes is taking
too much short-cuts. I also would like a programmable cycle so that there's
more things to experiment with.

Is 3/4 lb loaf the smallest loaf that bread machine can make?