David Wright

Default Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 14:21:17 -0800, Don H > wrote:

>On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 21:26:24 GMT, "The Tex Mex"
> wrote:
>
>Thousands of inquiring and civil lurkers in this newsgroup

Whew, thousands! We're setting a record for inquiring and civil
lurkers, maybe. But then, how would we know?

Do inquiring and civil lurkers contribute recipes? And how do lurkers
inquire? I suppose they are civil by lurking and not contributing.

>and just a
>few misanthropists who post here, ( Jim lane, The Ranger, David
>Wright, Dimitri and Thurman.)

I know what a misanthrope is, but what is a misanthropist?

And do you know whether we named perps have ever contributed recipes
that we have, ourselves, actually cooked? Only the Google knows for
sure.

>Don

David

P.S. I think Wayne would be disappointed to have been left off your
list of people who don't follow the A1 gospel.