Posted to alt.food.wine

Default TN: 2000 Ch. Lusseau

mickel6830 wrote:

> Hello Mark
> I seen in a few of your past postings you have giving a prices of the
> wines you have tried. What would be the price be for this one, if you
> know?

Sorry, but I can't tell you how much I paid for it as it was 6 years or
so ago when they were purchased as futures (en primeur for those in
Europe). Wine-searcher tells me that the '04 is selling for $30, so I'd
guess that we paid about $15/bottle at the time of purchase.

> P.S. I bought a bottle of the 2005 Joseph Drouhin Beaujolais-Villages had
> it for a wine tour i attended. I paid about $10.50 for it. It was just you
> had discribed. Thank you for the tip.
> Served it with the following cheese.
> Tomme De Savoie – French – this was the mild cheese
> Aged Manchego – Spanish – this was the “brie style” cheese, but much
> harder.

Good to hear. We've had this wine a few times and it never fails to
please. Drouhin does an outstanding job as a negociant.

Mark Lipton