Misschef

Default Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

I snipped everything. It can all be read in the last post.

Bravo, Douglas! You gooooooo, guy!! Very interesting and enlightening
info! Can't wait to get to the library and look all this stuff up.
I have worked very hard to perfect my own recipes and would be very offended
(to say the least) if they were plagiarized. I hope to compile them all one
day and write a cookbook. (like there's not enough cookbooks out there) But
alas, being a chef, my time is consumed with preparing food for the masses.
No time for writing, editing, etc. It's nice to know that one day, if I do
find time for it, I am protected. I have commited about 300 recipes to text
over the 23 years "in the biz".
Those people who just copy/paste recipes really make me mad. It takes a lot
of work to put together food in a way that is pleasing to others. This is my
livelihood, my income, my career! To all those who copy
recipes...........don't sit back in your easychair and think this is just
good fun. If you are truely interested in food, go out there and get
involved with it! Travel to the places that the food you love originates
from! Taste it! Talk to the cook! Come up with your own innovations! Be
creative!

Ok...enough of my tirade.
happy cooking........Misschef