A1 WBarfieldsr

Default Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

"anti spammer" <surfnewsnospam.usenet.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 16:52:15 GMT, "Dimitri" >
> wrote:
>

> >"A1 WBarfieldsr" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >>
> >> Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

> I don't think this A1 guy with, (too much time on his hands) is
> effecting your life in anyway.

Thanks, but I'm retired and have as much time on my hands as I please. That
Dimitri girl, with diarrhea of the mouth, is just a little girl wanting to
sound important. She doesn't bother me any. BTY I have never tried to run
this news group. I only shoot back when I'm shot at. I post recipes that I
think will taste good and are Mexican in origin. I did post a recipe for
Old Fashion Biscuits that got everyone stirred up. I can't for the life of
me understand why they just don't use their killfile to not read the
recipes that I post. If you don't like it, or me, don't read my post.
KISS!!! K eep I t S imple S tupid.
> --

William Barfieldsr