anti spammer

Default Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 16:52:15 GMT, "Dimitri" >
wrote:

>"A1 WBarfieldsr" > wrote in message
. ..

>> Baked Red Snapper with Garlic

>Hey scumbag thief, where did you steal this one?
>
>Dimitri

Dimitri.....

This news group is for mexican recipes and cooking, who gives a damn
where one gets the recipe, we get recipes from many different
sources........... Soooo A1WBarfield.... is a person who supplies
information.

You need to go to Alt.food.madeup.recipe-mexican-cooking.

I don't think this A1 guy with, (too much time on his hands) is
effecting your life in anyway.

http://www.usenet.com