Allen Lydick

Default Flavored Tortillas

In Wal-Mart Supercenter Arizona area you can get the TORTILLALAND Uncooked
Flour Tortillas plus the flavored varieties:

Chipotle
Salsa Verde

You can bake them or cook them in a skillet at 30 seconds per side and they
taste like a fresh homemade tortilla--no preservatives.

They are sold in the Dairy case.