Shelora

Default Quesadilla question

I prefer the flavours of a non-deep fried quesadilla. An either raw
masa tortilla cooked with the ingredients on the hot comal or cast
iron griddle and with ingredients - like you say - lined up along the
equator with flor de calabaza, epazote and fresh cheese, folded over,
flipped and cooked some more. Add salsa to taste and some wonderful
fresh salt from Salina Cruz.