William Jennings

Default Mummy candy

"Douglas S. Ladden" > wrote in message
7.77...

> Well of course it does, don't be ridiculous! After all we're just 5
> days away from "Dia de los Muertos", day of the dead, when all kinds of
> "creepy" candies are made in Mexico. It's just a shame I won't be there
> to participate. Here's a nice little site describing the tradition:

Know all about Dia de los Muertos having lived in Catemaco some time. Just
thought you might be interested to know that question was rasied by an
eight-year-old some years back and is something of a joke now. Btw, I live
about a two hour drive from Mexico, a 45 minute flight to Monterrey. Largo
Catemaco is known for it's witches but I didn't see any. ;-)

doc