Jacquie

Default Pinto beans and water

I'm from AZ and my water tastes great...it is well water My sister is on
Tucson water and it is crappy My beans turn out great also...must be the
hard water
jacquie

"DesertDad" > wrote in message
Great pizza and bread has everything to do with water... The best pintos
I've tasted are from Arizona and we have some of the foulest tasting water
on the planet I am willing to ship our bean water to anyone who would like
some.

You pay the shipping...

"William Jennings" > wrote in message
> After a little testing and research and not going into all the science;

I've