William Jennings

Default Pinto beans and water

After a little testing and research and not going into all the science; I've
found to my taste soft water makes the best pinto beans. My tap water is
hard coming from limestone. The bottled spring water I bought was
significantly softer. The beans I made yesterday were almost as good it
seemed to me. Fact is, I just ate too many and was to lazy to think about
it last night .... or sit at the computer.

We all know water tastes different in different places. Imho, some water
has a hint of sweetness and seems to satisfy and for lack of better words,
fill up our measure of want. You really notice it in coffee.

doc