Misschef

Default Fresh Roasted Chiles

"Frogleg" > wrote in message
> And no posted invitations? Golly, I'm envious. Best wishes for a
> fragrant and flavorful winter!

C'mon!!! Green Chili for everyone!! (well, almost everyone...Ha-Ha)
Mariachi's may be difficult, but I'm sure I can arrange "piped-in" music.
The tiki torches will be lit and strategically placed. The plywood hurricane
window covers can be pulled out of the shed and used as a temporary
dance floor. The cervesa and tequilla will flow freely, as will the
laughter.
Bring your favorite Mexican dish!

Mi Casa, Su Casa......... Misschef