Dimitri

Default Waynes World for the working class

"A1 WBarfieldsr" > wrote in message
> "Dimitri" > wrote in message
> . com...
> >
> > "A1 WBarfieldsr" > wrote in message
> > > If you want to know why the Mexican people can't afford that

> refrigerator,
> > > just go to these sites and see who promotes that unlivable low wage,

so
> > > those wealthy people can continue to rob the poor in Mexico..
> > > http://www.bizwiz.com/cgi-bin/nwstor...=96nw353121618

> > You sir are the embodiment of "The Ugly American".
> >
> > Please reflect upon your attitudes and you will understand why in some
> > places Americans are hated.
> >
> > Dimitri

Obviously you just don't have a clue

> How on earth can a person be hated for wanting an improved life style for
> those who wish it. If they don't want the better life style and want to
> live without the convinces, that is great, they can put the money in a

bank
> and save it for hard times.

Whose Values? Yours or theirs?

What I am saying is the people should have a
> choice in how they wish to live. Somehow you have missed what I'm saying.

> am saying people of any country should be able to choose their own

standard
> of living. What is bad about that?

Is called Communism and it doesn't work!

There have been remarks made about why
> the industry in the US is coming to Mexico. It was said that a better
> product is made there, and that may be true, it was said that cheaper

labor
> cost also played a roll.

Why is that bad? How else do you help an economy to grow?

Johnson's "Great Society" while a good idea at the time only propogarted the
dissolotion of the family and "welfare generations".

I say it was the biggest reason, when a company is
> paying $15.00 per HOUR and can go to another country and get by with only
> paying $5.00 per DAY. And what are the benefit packages that the companies
> don't have to pay in Mexico or any other country where they can exploit

the
> labor force. I am not against the people of Mexico or any other country,
> just the opposite is true. Are you serious, when you say the worker making
> $5.00 per DAY would not be happier if they were making $7.00 or more per
> HOUR, that to me is unconceivable.

I take it you flunked ECON 101.

> Would you turn down that much of a raise in your pay check, NOT. People
> that say "Money Isn't Everything", are usually the ones with the money.
> Dolly Parton once said,"I've been poor and I've been rich, but Believe Me,
> Richer is Better".
> > --

> William Barfieldsr

Back to my original statement.