A1 WBarfieldsr

Default Waynes World for the working class

No, I didn't get upset. I don't take these posts as serious as some. This
is just a way of entertaining myself, without letting little lizards like
you get under my skin. Sometimes, I'm not successful, but it's not from
failing to try.

--
William Barfieldsr