A1 WBarfieldsr

Default Waynes World for the working class

No thanks, the items I spoke of was not what I think the wealthy should
have, the items I spoke of, is what the common person should be able to
afford. I'm sure Grandma with her bad knees and arthritis along other
ailments, looks forward to climbing down stair-steps and long walks to the
market. Don't start with, other family members going for her, not every
grandma has other family members to run to the market every day. Still if
they Choose to live that way, more power to them, but if they Have to live
that way, because they can't afford to live any other way, then that is a
shame on the powers that keep them in poverty. I think people should live
the way it makes them happy, but if they are forced into poverty by the
powers that rule, then that is the shame.
--
William Barfieldsr
"Douglas S. Ladden" > wrote in message
9.17...
> A1 WBarfieldsr on 21 Oct 2003 suggested:
>
> > I reached my goal
> > and now I'm enjoying the rewards. I believe anyone can do the same,
> > so I have a hard time understanding how in the 21st. century people
> > can't afford a refrigerator, stove, TV or a computer, if they want it
> > bad enough. Of course they have to know they can get those things
> > that will improve their standard of living.

> I just have a few things to comment here. First, having more
> material goods does not necessarily improve your standard of living.
> Simplicity, happiness and family are in many ways a much higher standard
> of living than having material goods. And going to the markets, which

are