Old 14-11-2007, 08:34 PM posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.sex.snuff.cannibalism,abg.mampf
[email protected] SMargeC@gmail.com is offline

Default Starting a cannibal restaurant!!!

On Nov 13, 6:11 pm, Victor Smootbank wrote:
I'm a cannibal and I like to eat people, human meat is extremly
tasty and much better than pork, beef or chicken.

Now I want to open a cannibal restaurant, we do buy human meat
from hospitals and morgues and we do butcher willing longpigs.

For that, I'm looking for investors. If you're a cannibal with some
cash,
please help me. If you're a willing longpig, please donate all your
money
to me, you won't need it any longer, and be on the menu.

Anyone???

What is this Sweeny Todd?